Sunday, May 26, 2013

Weekly Outfit Roundup


Greetings!
Another quick update everyone. I'm leaving for Indianapolis on Tuesday for the week and the big conference. I've completed final edits for my presentation and have gladly made it to the practicing-like-a-mad-woman stage. I think it will go smoothly as long as I speak slowly and confidently. This is going to be so exciting to share my fellowship research results from last year and yes, I am terrified since I found out the auditorium I'm speaking in holds 627 people. Yikes! Mainly to make things a little more crazy, I've signed up to write blog posts on two presentations which I am very excited to do! And I even get a free drink for it :)

I just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone for reading and all the support over the last month. This presentation is a big deal and I'm glad to hear such supportive comments from the blogging community. You folks are the best! I wish I could have kept up with all you this past month - instagram stalking has been very helpful tho ;) Talk soon!


Xxxo,
t

18 comments:

  1. Love the roundup. Good job and good luck. I know you will rock it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck --- love the post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those floral pants in the top right are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these outfit shots, such a cute new style! Best of luck with the presentation and safe travels lady!
    xx, Emily
    new blog! shell chic'd

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi tasia! where are your boyfriend jeans from? and how many sizes up did you go!? LOVE your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. where are your boyfriend jeans from!? and did you size up!? thank you! love your blog and style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, Anna. I bought them just a few weeks ago from the gap: called Sexy Boyfriend Jeans. I did just get my regular size at the gap (26) and they are slightly oversized but that's the cut, so I think you are suppose to buy your regular size. Hope that helps!

      Delete
  7. Such cute snippets! Drooling over your bf jeans! Hope the presentation goes well :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have such an adorable style! And I love the name of your blog

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tasia! I am thinking of buying the stripe dree dress since it is on sale! the only thing is, i've never bought a dress from jcrew before and can't try on the size in store since they dont have it near me. do you mind providing your measurements so i can compare? i normally wear a size 27 in other brands and am a 32B. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tasia! I am thinking of buying the striped dree dress but I am relatively new to j crew and am not sure what size i should get, they also dont have the dress in store where i live. do you mind providing your measurements so i can compare? i am normally a size 27 and 32B. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda! I bought my normal dress size for jcrew with this dress, size 00. I found it got true to size, but slightly tight in the chest, so I won't be wearing a padded bra. I'm 24 waist, 32D, and 5'6". Hope that helps! :)

      Delete
  11. The grey looks great w/the indigo print. Good luck!!! And have fun. Just remember to breathe. Take a breath before. Take a breath during. Those pauses are good for the audience, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck with your presentation! I'm sure it will be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving those boyfriend jeans...and obviously you are too haha. The best of luck with your presentation!! If you are passionate about your topic and prepared, people will see that and love it!
    Steffi
    http://inherited-jeans.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow 627 people?! daunting but at least you'll look great while doing it. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  15. All of these outfits are so cute! AND THOSE SCALLOPED SHORTS?! Yeah, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. so many cute outfits! i love the floral jeans

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate the support <3