Thursday, April 25, 2013

How to Wear Mint This Spring



via
1//  2//  3//  4//  5//  6//  7//  8// 


Is it just me, or is mint everywhere this spring?! I'm sure it has something to do with pastels being a key favorite for spring, but the fresh feeling this color tends to bring also makes it more alluring at this time of the year. Thought I'd share a few different ways to wear mint which I've been adoring lately.

| MINT COLORED DENIM | 
Does this have to be explained? Looks like colored jeans may be here to stay and a light minty green might be exactly the color to freshen up your spring wardrobe. I like the idea of pairing them with a simple blouse or plain white tee, but a racy knotted top might be a good option for a night out at a concert.

| MINT BLAZERS |
Mint jackets are not super versatile but are definitely a fun color if you're searching for a noticeable jacket. You can find them in blazer form (I remember Zara had one last summer), but if you are looking for something more sturdy and structured, you might want to go for a studded, minty leather moto jacket!

| POP OF MINT |
If your budget doesn't allow you to splurge on a key mint piece, other options for mint can be worn through jewelry, shoes, and purses. A pop of mint can easily be added with a mint shirt or sweater, which many retailers carry each spring, all you have to do is decide on the shade of mint you are looking for.


How do you wear mint? 
What is your favorite pastel color for spring?

Xxxo,
t

16 comments:

  1. That first one and middle one on the 2nd set are adorable! Great ideas! I don't think mint will ever go away for a few more seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mint colour jeans. They look so fresh and perfect for spring. Happy day, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Such cute looks...and now you have me thinking I need a mint bag in my life :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your picks Tasia. I'm still rocking my mint jeans from last year!
    Win a pair of Ralph Lauren sunglasses of your choice!
    Happy Thursday Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I love mint- my jeans and crossbody bag are my go-tos in terms of this color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mint IS everywhere! As I type this I am wearing my mint Sam Edelman heels, haha! Loving mint for sure. :)

    http://theworldfrommystilettos.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woah–those two mint jackets are AMAZING. I'd happily take either!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looooving mint right now. I bought a white vest like in the first of the pops of mint picture and have been wondering how to wear it, great inspiration!

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun inspo! Loving the 2 jackets!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love mint jeans soooo much! (Although not so much with a crop top. Mama's too old to play those games.Meaning me.)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am loving mint again this year, even more than last year! I wore it in some form a couple times in the last week, and was close to buying a mint bobble necklace too.

    PROBLEMS! :)

    http://somethingaboutthatthing.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I find that the more mint I buy, the more I find to wear it with! I bought a mint bag at H&M on a whim last year and it seriously goes with so many things in my closet. Love this roundup!!
    xx, Emily
    so anthro

    ReplyDelete
  13. Clearly I am obsessed with mint from my last post haha; this is a great round up of options! I have to say I am partial to the last one with the mint bag just because it feels different.
    Steffi
    http://inherited-jeans.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  14. The mint blazers and the Kate Spade bag. LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  15. And now I need a mint blazer in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ohhhh! This post is very perfect about latest new fashion dresses. Thanks for create this post. I realy like your post this post is absolutely fine. keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate the support <3