Thursday, December 6, 2012

Hi may I raid your closet: Holiday Edition

























































For the month of December, I wanted to dedicate my Hi, May I Raid Your Closet posts to Holiday attire. For the holiday parties, whether they be with friends, co-workers, or family, any of these key concepts would be perfect for staying stylish this holiday season. Bold patterns, such as this bold, flared skirt would really stand out at a party drawing attention as a unique item. Brightly saturated dresses, such as this lovely dahlia color on Zooey Deschanel would make any girl the envy of the party. Golden fabrics maintain your title as Queen of the Party. Statement necklaces can instantly 'glam up' a classic outfit, and statement jewelry makes it easier for anyone on a budget. Plaid dresses scream holiday season, and pairing with a leather jacket can make your look more edgy and less goodie-two-shoes. Finally, sweaters and sequins provide a party look while offering the comfy warmth of your favorite, cozy sweater.  Hope this helps anyone who's stumped for holiday party outfits!


Xxxo,
t

18 comments:

  1. Love this post because I have a MILLION Christmas parties to go to and nothing to wear of course :) Love that last look with the sweater and sequin skirt!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post! Love your blog, dear!
    Wanna follow each other via GFC? ;)

    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice post! Love your blog, dear!
    Wanna follow each other via GFC? ;)

    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of them! I have quite a few to go to and this will be quite helpful for inspiration! :)

    Amanda
    It's an Easy Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. I may not be going to 6 holiday parties this year, but I want to wear ALL of these! Especially the top right. Gor. Geous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your suggestions!!!
    xoxo
    Patricia

    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of these. I definitely want to go with sequins, peplum and statement jewels. I think I can mix all those up and not look to crazy, right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't decide which is my favorite !!!
    They're all the perfect outfits : )

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the sweater and sequins look! It's warm, but still holiday-appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think all this is pretty amazing

    ReplyDelete
  11. this are some really cool ideas. i think im gonna have to go with a bright dress this year for our christmas party!

    http://delightfulideas.com/

    xo lala

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fabulous looks for upcoming holiday parties! I wish it wasn't so cold here in Chicago. :/ Hopefully the weather is nice over by you! I LOVE the bright dresses and sequins/gold skirts!!
    xx Katrina

    http://treeninglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. All these looks are so pretty! I just bought a sequin skirt so I am loving the sequin skirt and sweater combo!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Golden Fabric and the Bright Fabric are my faves..pretty ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  15. love all of these outfits and choices!

    if you have a chance, please visit my blog. i think you'll like my outfits!

    www.dailydisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You picked out some beauties here Tasia - I'm loving the sweater & sequins!
    Have a fab weekend Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such adorable looks - I really want that sequin skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The sweaters and sequins outfit is my favorite! LOVE it.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate the support <3