Sunday, November 25, 2012

Weekly Outfit Roundup

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend, after a stressful and frankly anxious week I really needed to take some time to regroup. My biggest stress reliever is now crocheting; does anyone else find it calming to crochet? It definitely helps. I'm going to try and get my crocheting act together so I can make Christmas presents on time :) I already started some Christmas shopping (technically in September - but hey, sometimes you just find the right items early), has anyone else started? Finished? Do tell! Here's some of the things I'm liking on the internets this week:

1//  Oh me! Oh my! Where has this Ikea shoe cabinet been all my life? I could have really used this in my old apartment. Except, where do you put your boots?!
2//  Anthropologie has some cute knitted, festive moose and ram heads. I wonder if I could crochet these?
3//  I've been pinning so many office inspiration images lately that I can't wait to organize my desk. It's a utter mess right now. Guh.
4//   I adore this tutorial for Diamond Lights by A Merry Mishap! Must try, if I can get my hands on some white string lights.
Enjoy the roundup: 

MONDAY   [ Burgundy and Coral ]
Joe Fresh blouse + tights, UO skirt + bracelet, Smart Set cardigan
Aldo boots, Guess watch, J. Crew necklace + Jericho tote, Oliver Peoples Wacks glasses


TUESDAY  [ Preppy in Gingham ]
J. Crew eden cardigan + button up + necklace, UO tights, Roadtrip skirt,
Aldo booties, Kate Spade Brushstroke Clutch, Guess watch, Oliver Peoples Wacks glasses 


WEDNESDAY  [ Riding Wear ]
J. Crew thermal + Jericho tote, Gap jegging, Smart Set blazer,
Aldo boots, Guess watch,  Madewell jackalope necklace, Oliver Peoples Wacks glasses

THURSDAY  [ Craft Night Comfort ]
Lauren Moffat coat via Anthropologie, J. Crew merino bf sweater + miller boots, Gap jegging,
Guess watch, Ily Couture bubble necklace, Kate Spade Rock the Casbah Clutch, Oliver Peoples Wacks 

FRIDAY  [ Appropriately dressed for Black Friday ]
Gap jegging, Aritzia lace blouse, Madewell necklace, J. Crew bonfire cardigan + millier boots,
Guess watch, Marc by Marc Jacobs Hillier Hobo purse, Oliver Peoples Wacks glasses  

SATURDAY  [ Lazy Days ]
H&M top, Aritzia faux leather jegging, American Apparel circle scarf, Aldo loafers, Guess watch
Madewell jackalope necklace, UO bracelet, Marc by Marc Jacobs Hillier Hobo, Oliver Peoples Wacks 

SUNDAY  [ Grey Weekend Wear ]
J. Crew eden cardigan + knit pants + necklace + heatherstone snood, 
Joe Fresh tee, Guess watch, UO fox slippers, Oliver Peoples Wacks glasses





Hope everyone had a stylish week!

Xxxo,
t

 

28 comments:

  1. I love all your outfits! So chic! Have a lovely rest of the weekend, Tasia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice always .. but i love first look

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Thursday...so chic and colorful! Second fave is Tuesday..but of course you look adorable 7 days a week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable outfits. I always admire how you style your outfits, give me a lot of inspirations to style similar items I have. Love your Gap jeggings and Aldo boots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, you know I love crochet! It really helps me to unwind in the evenings. Also, I've got to get started on whipping up some Christmas gifts too!

    Heading off to check out your links. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how your outfit roundups have outfits for all occasions! And I really like Tuesday's outfit, the color of the skirt is so pretty with the pink gingham shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the gingham shirt and the faux leather leggings. You killed it this week!

    Amanda
    It's an Easy Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm soooo in love with your gorgeous coral coloured coat.
    Happy Monday Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stylish week you had!!! Love all your looks <3
    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your weekend outfit is SO cute! And I love the boots you're wearing in a lot of those outfits :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  11. I started my Christmas shopping early too - in october. I like getting ia lot of it out. of the way to avoid the crazy holiday crowds and maddness!

    I love the first outfit, the colours in it are great. I think I could also use that skirt in my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE your skirts in Monday and Tuesday's outfits! But of course, as always, they are all completely fabulous! And still envious of that coat ;)

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    Rachel’s Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish I could just raid your closet! I love all of your Outfit Roundup outfits!!

    -Sarah
    The Weekend Diary

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great look! Love the one with coral coat!
    Kisses
    Elena
    http://dcinstyle.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tuesday and Thursday are my faves - I love your outfit pairings!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute looks! Loving Saturday! The color combo is great! That shoe cabinet is the bomb! lol

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.heyloveblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just love your roundup !! I love your saturday and sunday look ! SO cool !

    And I followed you on Pinterest ! :)

    http://www.universeandyou.com.br/

    xoxo from Japan

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oooh - those faux leather leggings are amazing - Saturday is my fave- so chic I can't even stand it!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  19. You always have such fun color combos--I love that burgundy and coral look! And I think it's awesome you included your casual weekend wear outfit--adorable slippers and all!

    ReplyDelete
  20. My absolute favorite looks from this past week are definitely Wednesday's Riding look (that blazer is amazing with the orange sweater) as well as Sunday's Grey look! You make sweatpants look so chic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love every single outfit! You killed it!

    -Eisha
    http://superficialsentiments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. So many adorable outfits! Just found your cute blog, love it! Following you :)

    Katherine

    http://mintedglam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. You are so cute! Lovely outfits!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just found your blog through Annie's Copycat Monday :) I love all these outfits! I'm your newest follower :) I would love for you to follow my blog too!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. the burgundy and coral combination is SO AWESOME!

    p.s. i'm totes following your blog now.
    dash dot dotty

    ReplyDelete
  26. thanks for the informative blog. will shop here for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate the support <3