For this week's edition of Pretty Little Liars Inspiration, I'm going to try something a bit new....a gentleman inspired post. Now, of course the perfect candidate is Mr. Ezra Fitz, the high school English teacher at Rosewood High and Aria Montgomery's love interest. Ezra (or Mr. Fitz to most) just moved to Rosewood, upon meeting Aria the two became involved immediately - unknowning they would have to hide their relationship from everyone due to its nature. I thought a post on Ezra's style would be the perfect way to end my Pretty Little Liars Inspiration posts! In order for you to get an idea of Mr. Fitz's (played by Ian Harding) style, I've posted a few pics that represent his wardrobe staples.
As you can see, Ezra is always dressed perfectly for this role as the high school English teacher. His ensembles are always classic, and put-together with vintage charm. He is usually spotted wearing his signature outfit - a shirt, tie, vest and messenger bag. Completely charming. I tried to incorporate these thoughts when I was making my take on his style. Enjoy!
1. Heathered Elkhart Plaid Shirt in engine red, J. Crew
2. Sun-faded Solid Oxford Shirt in shoreline blue, J. Crew
3. The Great Gatsby Tee, Urban Outfitters
4. Irish Highland Linen Tie in faded black, J. Crew
5. Havana Madras Tie in bedford blue, J. Crew
6. Vintage Chambray Utility Shirt in coastal blue, J. Crew
7. Cotton-cashmere Half-zip sweater in hthr anchor, J. Crew
8. Suit Vest in Italian Wool in navy, J. Crew
9. Mackintosh Duncan Coat in navy, J. Crew
11. Sun-faded Fleece Full-zip Hoode in dusty black, J. Crew
12. Essential Chino in relaxed fit in graphite, J. Crew
13. Bowery Cotton Twill in classic fit in navy, J. Crew
14. Relaxed Fit Jean in dark worn wash, J. Crew
15. Suede MacAlister Boots in anchor grey, J. Crew
16. Alden waxed longwing bluchers in tobacco, J. Crew
17. Converse distressed Jack Purcell Sneakers in navy, J. Crew
18. Classic Leather Dress Belt in black, J. Crew
19. Leather Railway Bag in chester brown, J. Crew
Wanna read more Pretty Little Liars fashion? Check out my posts on Aria and Spencer and Emily and Hanna and Alison and Mona and Maya and Melissa and Ashley Marin and Jenna!